Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post Thanksgiving update

Please excuse my absence over the last few days as I was in Memphis TN to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. 

The same day the The Game Crafter released their chipboards, I converted Of Power & Glory to use it and bought a copy.  The first version of the game I got had 1/2 of the game board pasted on upside down.  So they sent me a new version.  It arrived on Wednesday at my house while I was somewhere between Atlanta and Memphis.  I got back today and yeah!  I finally have it!  I have uploaded new action shots of the game and (this is a first for me), made a video explaining the game. 

As I type this, I am uploading the video to you tube so I can link to it from the TGC web site.  Hopefully this will stir up some more interest in the game.

I know... short post.  I hope to have more for you shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment